Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Best Birthday Dinner- A la Sex and The City Style!






The best exotic restaurant in New York City happens to be a minute away from my apartment.
Quite often I passed this restaurant and felt tempted to sneak inside for quick getaway and wrap a Cosmo in my hand and forget about all the other shenanigans, but it never happened...until last night. My best friend in the whole wide world- yes, Veronica- planned an unforgettable and delicious dinner at the famous Chelsea restaurant, Buddakan!

Our bubble of bff's was perfect. I felt very blessed to be sitting in a table full of great friends who through it all...still love me :) We sipped on some cocktails and soon our table became a feast with some of the most rich and delicious entrees!

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is seeking to celebrate a special occasion- the decor is stunning, the food is delicious, and the service was outstanding!

Thank you Veronica and friends, and thank you Buddkan for having us last night!

XOXO

Lili @ Fashion House NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment