Thursday, October 21, 2010

BACK TO BEING 100%!!!

omgggg!! adjsadjksadhasj! Im so happy I stumbled on this! I was feeling 45% and now I'm feeling 100000000000000% Please check it out!!! It's HILLARIOUS!!
Here's my favorite so far:

Overheard In The Office: http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/
_______________________________________________________

Overheard:

Blond barmaid: What's in a whiskey and coke?

Pesto CaféFayetteville, Arkansas

Overheard by: retired from the service industry
__________________________________

VP, using Instant Messenger: How do I type a smiley face that means, "I'll cut you."

550 Madison AvenueNew York, New York
_____________________________________

Counter person: Hi, can I help you? Customer:

Yes, I'd like a dinner for twelve, please.

Counter person: Oh, I'm sorry. For orders that large you have to call catering at least twenty-four hours in advance.

Customer: Er, then how about two dinners for six?

Counter person: Oh, sure, we can do that.

Boston Market, Highway 60 and Limona RoadBrandon, Florida
Overheard by: Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment