Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WEDNESDAY- PIZZA, COMPLIMENTS, THE CITY, AND SINATRA





I'm in love. As of today, I officially ended my relationship with my salad and started having an exciting and thrilling rendez-vous with my pizza! Today, I bravely stepped away from my comfort zone from the regular cheese and pepperoni and tried the Mama Margherita pizza that has fresh tomatoes, basil, and melted mozzarella cheese on top! What a party it was inside my mouth! I can't believe how delicious this Pizza is! I usually dial some of my family and friends during my lunch- but this lunch....ahhhhh! I just needed my 30 minutes to think of nothing else but the sensation my taste buds where going through!

On another note, I had an amazing gentleman approach me during lunch.

He was an elderly man- I'm guessing somewhere between his late 70's or early 80's. He came in singing Frank Sinatra and he looked at me with a smile and said,
" Young lady, Do you know who sings this song?"

I responded back and said,
"Yes, It's called- I've got you under my skin by Frank Sinatra."

He then smiled again and said, "Yes, you are right! It's a beautiful song, just like you. Enjoy your lunch."

Not too bad for lunch hu? :)
Great food, great compliments, great everything!

I feel happy

No comments:

Post a Comment