Monday, October 11, 2010

MEN'S STYLE 101




Good morning and happy MONDAY Fashionistas!

I was originally thinking of putting this post on my Celebrity Haute Styles tab, however, ladies - since I have been staring at these beautiful and sexy Dominican men for about an hour now- I decided to put this on the front of my page and share the L-O-V-E! Its ok, thank me later.

But really, reason why I chose to write about this sexy Dominican-American bachata music group- is because I absolutely ADORE their fresh-GQ-I want to marry you- style!
Can you see the epicness of their wardrobe and clothing selection? It's delicious! In all their pictures they look well-dressed, gracefully put together, and not only are their outfits smooth but to those of us who recognize great fashion, these men...I mean... these outfits...are in no doubt attention grabbers. They go a little further than the ordinary and that my friends...is an epic win!

But, enough about my boyfriends- I hope you enjoy their pictures, and if you need to see more please please visit their official website at: http://www.aventuraworldwide.com/

XOXO

LILI @ FASHION HOUSE






No comments:

Post a Comment